- PU-Remover for fresh, non cured PU foam
- Applikation with spray head to remove fresh PU foam from many surfaces
- Threaded ring for dispenser gun cleaning
- Intensive cleaning effect on different materials and on textiles too
- Versatile applications for cleaning and degreasing
- Safe, efficient and universal application
- Easy and quick removing of fresh PU foam from many surfaces
- Cleaning of PU dispenser gun
- Cleaning of different materials and surfaces
- Removing of fresh PU foam from textiles
- Cleaning and degreasing of surfaces
|FEATURE||TECHNICAL VALUE||INSPECTION CONDITIONS|
|Chemical basics:||PU Cleaner in aerosol can|
|exposure||~1-2 Minutes||23°C, 50% r.F.|
|Processing temperature, optimal||+18°C bis+23°C|
|Processing temperature, possible||+0°C bis+35°C|
|Storage stability||24 month||23°C, 50% r.F.|
|Packaging||500 ml can / 12 cans per box|
This table is for guidance only and does not constitute a binding statement. In practice self-tests are to be carried out in advance. Further information can be obtained via our application technology.
Before you begin:
- Prepare clothes to remove foam rests, plus suitable boxes to spray in PU-remover.
- PU-Remover can damage finishing, plastics, sensitive surfaces and textiles. Therefore own tests have to be done at non visible parts in advance.
- Cured PU-foam can be removed mechanically only.
Removing with spray head function
- Place red spray head onto valve and spray onto fresh PU-foam
- Leave on for approx. 1-2 min. and wipe away
- If necessary repeat again
Cleaning of PU foam dispenser gun
- Spray out foam of dispenser by holding can with valve side upright
- Unscrew dispenser from PU-foam can and screw on PU-Remover
- Leave trigger 2-3 times until clear liquid is coming only
- Close adjustment screw for storing PU dispenser gun.
The products are in unopened original packaging dry (<60% RAH), and should be stored and transported at temperatures of + 15 ° C up to +25 ° C. At higher temperatures and / or higher humidity shorten the life or a change of material characteristics may arise.
Only for professional users. Take notice of technical data sheet and safety data sheet! Information for disposal according to Material Safety Data Sheet
All information in this publication is based on our current technical knowledge and experiences. However, since conditions and methods of use and application of our products are beyond our control, we suggest you to test the product before final use. Information given in this technical data sheet and explanations in connection with this technical data sheet (e. g. service description, reference to DIN regulations, etc.) is not to be seen as a warranty. Suggestions of use are not to be taken as confirmation of the appropriateness for the recommended intended use. We reserve the right to alter the product adjusting to technical progress and new developments. Subject to the application for which our products are used, an official authorization, so the user is responsible for the obtainment of such. Our recommendations do not exempt the user from the obligation of the possibility of infringement of third party rights to be considered and, if necessary, clarifying,