- High performance one-component sealant
- Vulcanizes at room temperature (RTV)
- Special flowing properties and self- leveling
- Excellent adhesion on aluminum, glass, plastics, steel
- Extremely high tear strength and notch resistance
- Transparent for universal application
- Highly resistant against water
- Long-term UV and temperature resistance
- Easy application and fast curing
- Anti corrosive
- Weathering resistant sealing of corner connections on aluminum windows, doors and façades as well as conservatories, and so on
- Repair of corner connections on job site
- Sealing of insulation bar in window and door construction
- General sealing in metal construction
- Also suitable for elastic and stress-compensating bonding of different materials such as aluminum, glass, metal, plastics, stainless steel
This table is for guidance only and does not constitute a binding statement. In practice self-tests are to be carried out in advance. Further information can be obtained via our application technology.
Before applying the sealant/adhesive the user has to ensure that the materials in the area of contact (solid, liquid and gaseous) are compatible with the adhesive and do not damage or alter them. All adherent surfaces must be clean and any contaminant such as release agents, preserving agents, grease, oil, fat, dust, water, old adhesives or sealants and other substances which could affect adhesion, should be removed. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with cleaner, based on methylated spirit or other cleaners on an acetone or isopropanol basis by using a clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
For repair of corner connection apply sealant on or into the gap and press it into the gap with spatula if necessary. Clean surface with soap water. For bonding of parts apply sealant/adhesive, assemble parts and fix it until final curing. Because of the variety of possible influences while processing and application customer tests are required. Please observe the recommended shelf life which is printed on the packaging.
We recommend to store products in unopened original packaging dry (< 60 % RAH) at temperatures of +15°C up to +25°C. If products are stored and/or transported at higher temperatures/humidity for longer periods (some weeks), shelf life may be reduced or a change of material characteristics may occur.
Only for commercial users. Please observe material safety data sheet. For information about disposal please refer to material safety data sheet.
All information in this publication is based on our current technical knowledge and experiences. However, since conditions and methods of use and application of our products are beyond our control, we suggest you to test the product before final use. Information given in this technical data sheet is not to be seen as a warranty. Characteristics stated in this data sheet define characteristics of the article broadly and concluding. Suggestions of use are not to be taken as confirmation of the appropriateness for the recommended intended use. We reserve the right to improve the product adjusting it according to technical progress and new developments. We are at your disposal both for inquiries as well as specific application problems. If a governmental approval or clearance is necessary for the application of our products, the user is responsible for the obtainment of such. Our recommendations do not excuse the user from the obligation to take into consideration the possibility of infringement of third parties’ rights.