- C-PU Premium fixing and filling foam
- Flammability classification E according EN 13501-1
- German building standard (B2 DIN4102)
- A natural ingredient is added to fend off insects
- Acts as a sound barrier
- Higher stability for window fixing
- Foam strip (20x50mm) of approx.33±3m (±50l)
- Stable volume, non-shrinking
- Safe, efficient and universal application
- Safety valve, TÜV approved
- Storing of can in all positions possible
- PU Foam for window and door installation as well as fixing with higher stability
- Filling and sealing of connection joints, wall openings, holes, etc.
- Isolation and sealing of gaps in general
- Window fixing has to be done with additional mechanical anchors
This table is for guidance only and does not constitute a binding statement. In practice self-tests are to be carried out in advance. Further information can be obtained via our application technology.
Pretreatment of the adhesive surfaces:
1K PU foam adheres to all common building materials except polyethylene, silicone, oils, greases and other release agents. Surfaces must be firm, clean, free of dust and grease. Loose parts should be removed and the substrate should be moistened if necessary. Increased moisture (pre-wet) leads to an improvement in the adhesion properties, increases the yield, refines the cell structure and reduces curing time, especially in conjunction with higher temperatures. The ideal processing temperature is approx. + 20°C. Too cold cans carefully warm in a lukewarm water bath. WARNING: Never heat above + 50°C, otherwise there is a danger of bursting. Hot cans, e.g. out of the vehicle in summer, cool analogously in a cold water bath, but do not shake! Provide PU cleaner for cleaning and removal of fresh foam. Hardened foam can be removed mechanically only. Prepare all components professionally for fastening.
- Shake the can approx 20x in the long line direction
- Hold can and screw the dispensing gun onto valve thread of can
- Open adjustment screw of dispenser gun, press trigger sligthly
- Check first strip of foam and do not use it (Maybe oil or cleaner rest in dispenser gun)
- Spray out foam in valve position upside down
- Fill up gaps from bottom to top with approx. 80% of volume, because foam will expand and fill up gaps
- Close adjustment screw of dispenser gun after stop of foaming for storage of can.
- Replacement of can: Spray out foam of dispenser gun by holding can with valve side upright until gas is coming only. Unscrew dispenser from empty can and screw onto new PU foam can
- Keep always a can (even empty one) screwed on dispenser gun to ensure tight system
- Fresh foam can be removed with PU cleaner. Cured foam mechanically only
- The PU-foam is not UV-stable, so it should be coated with suitable means in a timely manner, plastered or covered with UV-proof
The products are in unopened original packaging dry (<60% RAH), and should be stored and transported at temperatures of + 15 ° C up to +25 ° C. At higher temperatures and / or higher humidity shorten the life or a change of material characteristics may arise.
Only for professional users. Take notice of technical data sheet and safety data sheet! Information for disposal according to Material Safety Data Sheet
All information in this publication is based on our current technical knowledge and experiences. However, since conditions and methods of use and application of our products are beyond our control, we suggest you to test the product before final use. Information given in this technical data sheet and explanations in connection with this technical data sheet (e. g. service description, reference to DIN regulations, etc.) is not to be seen as a warranty. Suggestions of use are not to be taken as confirmation of the appropriateness for the recommended intended use. We reserve the right to alter the product adjusting to technical progress and new developments. Subject to the application for which our products are used, an official authorization, so the user is responsible for the obtainment of such. Our recommendations do not exempt the user from the obligation of the possibility of infringement of third party rights to be considered and, if necessary, clarifying,